TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL
The Training and Placement Cell imparts training to students from the first year onwards giving emphasis to motivational skills, communication skills, interpersonal relationships, leadership qualities, group discussions and interview techniques. Resource persons and professionals from reputed Management Institutions along with college faculties train the students. The Placement Cell also helps the weak students to improve their academic performance by counseling. The Training and Placement Cell provides the infra-structural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics. . The database of the students is managed by the cell, which plays a critical role in getting jobs for the alumni.
The college has a dynamic and well-established “Training and Placement Cell” headed by Placement Officer Mr. Basheer V P (Asst. Professor, Dept. of ECE) and assisted by one faculty coordinator and student coordinators from each Department. The primary role of the cell would be to:
- Prepare students for successful performance in competitive exams like GATE & GMAT.
- Develop communication abilities by conducting GD’s and mock interviews with the help of well-equipped language lab.
- Invite Industry and prospective employers to organize campus interviews.
- Provide fruitful industry-institute interaction.
SOFT SKILL AND PERSONALITY DEVOLOPMENT
We have a well planned communication and personality development program to update our students for the highly competitive future . The college is offering various trainings to the students on personality development and career development skills, etc., The Training & Placement Cell provides the infrastructural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics. The training and placement cell arranges career guidance programs (CGP), soft skills programs, and personality development programs through external experts. Such programs are arranged for the students to develop their communication skills and to build their self-confidence. Before the campus interviews, mock interviews are conducted to enhance the skills of the students and to motivate them in order to enable them to face the interviews successfully.
- B.Tech Admissions
- M.Tech Admissions
- B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Scholarship Scheme
- Vacant seats available for inter-college transfer to third semester Faculty Development Program on 23-04-2016
- National Conference - Recent Advances in VLSI Design on 23-02-2016
- Download Model Question papers (S1S2 all branches)
- Campus Recruitment on18-03-2015 (Closed)
- Campus Interview by HCL on 15-12-14 (closed)
- MOU Signing ceremony(Photo gallery)
- Campus recruitment Drive by Canaries.Online test (closed)