|Name of the Program||Sanctioned Intake|
|M. Tech Power Systems (EEE)||18|
|M.Tech Communication Engineering and Signal Processing(ECE)||18|
Criteria of Eligibility for Admission to Management Quota
Eligibility will be in accordance with the rules and regulations of the University/Director of Technical Education/AICTE.
- Should have passed B.Tech. course or equivalent from an Institution approved by AICTE.
- The candidates shall have a B.Tech. degree in respective branch with minimum 60% (54% for SEBC) aggregate marks.
- Candidates who have passed AMIE/AMETE exam and satisfying the following conditions are also eligible.
- They must have valid GATE score
- A minimum 55% mark for section in AMIE/AMETE exam
- A minimum 3 years of professional experience.
Candidates seeking admission to various programs in the college should fill and submit the application form available at the College office. Selection Procedure is based on valid GATE score if attended & Marks in qualifying exam
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- +2 Certificate & Mark list
- UG Semester Mark Sheet (All Semesters)
- Course Completion Certificate
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Nativity, Community, and Income Certificates for OBC/SEBC applicants
- Valid GATE Score card
- Sponsorship certificate if sponsored & Experience certificates if any
- Two Photostat Copies of all above documents
- Four copies of recent passport size photograph.
For more details:
- B.Tech Admissions
- M.Tech Admissions
- B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Scholarship Scheme
- Vacant seats available for inter-college transfer to third semester Faculty Development Program on 23-04-2016
- National Conference - Recent Advances in VLSI Design on 23-02-2016
- Download Model Question papers (S1S2 all branches)
- Campus Recruitment on18-03-2015 (Closed)
- Campus Interview by HCL on 15-12-14 (closed)
- MOU Signing ceremony(Photo gallery)
- Campus recruitment Drive by Canaries.Online test (closed)