Lateral Entry Admissions
Criteria of Eligibility for Admission to Management Quota:
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering/ Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Kerala or Equivalent after undergoing regular course of 3 years in an approved institution are eligible for admission.
Candidates seeking admission to various programs in the college should fill and submit the application form available at the College office.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- +2 Certificate & Mark list.
- Diploma Mark list and Certificate.
- TC & CC.
- Score Card of current year LET Entrance Examination.
- Migration Certificate.
- Nativity, Community, and Income Certificates for OBC/SEBC candidates.
- Equivalency Certificate for other state diploma candidates.
- 2 Xerox Copies of all above documents.
- 4 copies of recent passport size photograph
- ME/CE - 150,000/- (3 year package)
- ECE - 1,10,000/- (3 year package)
- EEE - 1,20,000/- (3 year package)
- No donation/No admission or other fee.
For more details:
- B.Tech Admissions
- M.Tech Admissions
- B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Scholarship Scheme
- Vacant seats available for inter-college transfer to third semester Faculty Development Program on 23-04-2016
- National Conference - Recent Advances in VLSI Design on 23-02-2016
- Download Model Question papers (S1S2 all branches)
- Campus Recruitment on18-03-2015 (Closed)
- Campus Interview by HCL on 15-12-14 (closed)
- MOU Signing ceremony(Photo gallery)
- Campus recruitment Drive by Canaries.Online test (closed)